WISTA USA AGM AGENDA
Don't miss workshops, seminars, networking activities and more!
- 18 June 2021
WISTA USA’s Board will host an abbreviated virtual AGM on Friday, June 18, 2021 from 12pm-2pm EDT. This is the annual membership meeting of WISTA USA and is open to WISTA members only. There is no charge to attend.
- President’s Report
- Nominations Committee Report to Members and Election of Directors
- Presentation and discussion of the report of the Treasurer for the financial year ended on December 31, 2020
- Membership Report
- Press Secretary’s Report
- WISTA International Executive Committee Presentation
- Incoming President’s Remarks
Please note: To be eligible to vote in the Board election or on any other matter requiring a vote at the AGM, a member must have paid her WISTA USA membership dues in full by June 7, 2021.
The formal Notice of AGM and Agenda, along with the proxy form for anyone wishing to vote in advance, were circulated to all WISTA USA members by email on June 1, 2021. If you have misplaced that email, please contact WISTA USA President Parker Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18 June 2021
Please join us for WISTA USA’s 2021 virtual conference, where we will focus on Diverse Energy!
- Welcome: Jackie Minnich and Crystol Lasley, Co-Presidents, WISTA USA’s Texas Chapter
- Keynote Speaker: Joy Hall – D&I Underway and Making Way….Are we there yet?
- Nicole Rodriguez: Bridging the Gap between Diversity and Inclusion and Harnessing Your Diverse Energy.
- Panel: Moderator Lisa Williams and panelists Lucas Vos, Lindsay Price, and Krissy Murray – The role of DEI to promote industry cultural growth and what organizations must do now to set the stage for sustainable success.
- Closing Remarks: Jackie Minnich and Crystol Lasley
We will begin at 2:30pm EDT and conclude by 4:30pm EDT. There is no charge to attend, and everyone is welcome. Please join us!